Friday, July 31, 2009

Walk In Bathtubs

After I consciously acknowledged that it was becoming dangerous getting in and out of the bathtub. I decided to look into the new ads I've seen for the 'Walk in Bathtub'. While researching, I found that there is a product that's MUCH less expensive out there that is exactly what I need. It is called a Bathtub Conversion kit. The center of the bath tub is cut out and replaced with a finished piece that allows one to step into the tub through the opening. Yeaaaa. It looks like the tub was made that way. However,I'm having a huge problem finding a company here in Southeast Florida that installs that particular product. I really don't want to nor need to replace my bathtub with a new tub that comes with the middle already cut out...It would cost at least twice as much. I'll keep checking around..with hopes of finding it locally.

No comments: