Tuesday, July 1, 2008

This was one of 'Those' days

Today I was up at 5 am .. my DH had to be at the Outpatient Surgical Center at 6 am for removal of 3 polyps on his bladder. We are praying that they are benign... This will be one of the longest weeks in my life, till next Wednesday when we go to see the Urologist for the biopsy results.

I'm not a worrier... I believe in the power of pray. I believe that if you pray, you don't need to worry and if you're going to worry... don't bother to pray.

Because he had a kidney removed last year and is a 5 time cancer survivor, within the past 14 years... I sometimes find it hard to be as optimistic as I once was. We've been married almost 60 years, which explains why I'm feeling anxious. As we get older, we subconsciously worry or think 'what if' more than we did when we were younger.

No comments: