Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

During our Mothers Day dinner the discussion went to the Internet. Noelle mentioned that I haven't posted anything in my blog for quite a while. I explained that nothing worth writing about has been happening in my world... nothing but doctor visits and new ailments... She laughed and said I could write about that. I totally disagree... I can't imgine anyone wanting to read about someone else's health complaints and boring everyday events. I know I wouldn't. Again they laughed and suggested I write more about stuff I've told them about my childhood... Like the time that my BF and I were caught jumping on the tops of the students desks in an empty classroom.. and we had to stay after school in the detention hall, on the day that there was a 'BIG' football game with a Jacksonville team after school.

Last month was the Red Hat Society's 10th birthday. My chapter attended a celebration with several other Nubian chapters . It was awesome!! If I find out how to include pictures here, I will let you see, but mean while if you wish to check it out... I have another blog/personal webpage on the Red Hat site: www.QMB2.com/Bunni
I don't have a problem blogging there because my readers [Red Hat Sisters] share the same interest... Red Hatting.
I've begun preparing for my trip to Orlando in June for The Red Hat Society's Annual International Convention and 10th Anniversay Celebration. It's at the Gaylord Hotel, which I have heard so many wonderful things about. From what I'm told, I expect next month I'll have lots to write about when I return..

Hope you had a Happy Mothers Day too.

No comments: