Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Back on the Trail Again

Hi There!!
It's been quite a while since I posted... almost a month... Could that mean that I have life now? You know how people say 'Get a life!' Well, I am glad to be back. But I'm sorry that I wasn't here if you stopped by before..


I had my 3rd and final epidural and I feel like dancing. I can't remember when I last felt this good.. No more back pain! Yeaaaaaa!!!

I haven't heard anything yet about my grievance vs. the doctor we fired.

Our new doctor and her associates have a birthday party in the office the last Friday of every month for all patients celebrating a birthday in that month. Last week when I asked the lady that was sitting next to me what was her birthday date... I couldn't believe it when she said March 25.. we share the same birthday. The oldest guest was a 90 year old man. A couple announced that they're in their late 80's but no one else volunteered their ages. LOL. When people are reluctant to tell their age, I always wonder if it's because they are ashamed of how they look for their age...
Each of us were given a nice tote bag with some useful sample goodies. Us ladies were given a porcelain cup and saucer that was wrapped in cellophane and tied with ribbon.
We played a few games of Bingo and the winners received gifts.
We sang Happy Birthday before we enjoyed fruit juices and a delicious birthday cake.

My Red Hat Chapter had a blast at our PJ Brunch last Saturday. We had lunch, played games, exchanged gifts (celebrated 2 birthdays)
and discussed our travel arrangements to Orlando in June for the Red Hat Society's 10th Birthday and International Convention. That's another event we can't wait to experience.

This month will be another 'First' for some of our Chapterettes, when we attend the Annual Red Hat Society Day celebration. There they will get to meet red hatters from other local chapters. We get all dressed up in our pretty outfits, boas and big hats/tiaras/crowns, gloves, bling and more bling. When we dress like this it's called Full Regalia (other associations

might call it formal attire). I'll try to post pictures for you later.

No comments: